Community starts with you.
As a CORE40 Intern, not only are you excited to work hard and create results, you also desire an internship that will aid you in your long-term professional development within the fitness community. We are seeking candidates who are interested in learning what it takes to be a CORE40 instructor and eager to develop a deeper understanding of the Lagree Fitness Method.
You believe health is wealth, and you practice daily healthy habits in your own life. You make friends and create communities everywhere you go. You believe in visualizing and putting in the work to create your own reality. You treat your peers, instructors, management, and everyone around you the way you treat yourself — with compassion, love and ultimate respect. You are passionate about connecting with other interns and clients outside of the studio.
- Provide high level customer service and hospitality to clients
- Greet and check clients in
- Engage with clients individually before, and after class
- Deliver Megaformer machine demos to new clients
- Complete studio tours with new clients
- Remain knowledgeable on studio expectations, announcements and promotions
- Sell basic intro packages & merchandise to clients
- Ensure complete knowledge of MindBody system
- Actively maintain studio cleanliness and organization between each class, which includes keeping studio supplies well-stocked.
- Regular posts on social media (Facebook & Instagram)
- Former meditation or mindfulness training is a plus
- Prior front desk experience is a plus
- Sincere interest in learning the skills to become an instructor
- Comfortable using basic technology
- Active on Facebook and/or Instagram
- Excellent interpersonal skills & demonstrated emotional intelligence i.e. empathy, patience, and compassionate listening
- Friendly, outgoing personality and enjoys social interaction
- Exhibits enthusiasm for the studio and for the job
- Responds positively to job autonomy & takes pride in the work
- Optimistic attitude
- Has an eye for detail and cares for the studio’s appearance and cleanliness
- Works as a cohesive team with all team members to ensure efficiency and effectiveness
- Willingness to practice and grow
- Maintains a professional appearance and behavior
To register for the next information session visit: Intern Information Session Registration