Things to Know
— this policy is to ensure your safety and enjoyment! You will also need a minute to fill out the studio waiver.
Sign up is easy! Go to the “Book a Class” button on the top right of our website, select your preferred studio (or in CORE40 lingo, your “home studio”) and follow instructions for completing your profile. Selecting the correct studio on the “Book a Class” drop down when creating your profile is important. You can sign up for one of our convenient autopay options, or purchase individual or packages of classes. We have an easy-to-use and extremely secure software system to assist you in reserving sessions. If you forget your password or need more information, just send us an email. It is always best to reserve your sessions online to guarantee you have a machine available. However, please note that we welcome drop-ins and will release reserved spots to drop-in clients at the start of class time, so don’t be late!
Yes! It is very important to arrive on time, to respect other clients and your instructor. Very often when classes are full, clients will drop in to see if someone doesn’t show up, allowing them a space in an otherwise full session. If you arrive late and are not present when the instructor begins the session, your space may be given to someone who is waiting. There is no grace period in this situation. Once class has started and your space has been given to a waiting client, it is too disruptive to ask the drop-in client to get off the machine so the late client can get on. To avoid this situation, please arrive at least 10 minutes before class. We realize that life happens, but please do your best to plan for traffic, parking, etc. so you are not disappointed when you arrive late and someone else is in the space you reserved. The good news is, if you are late and your reserved space is given to a drop-in client, we will not charge you and you will keep your session credit to use another time.
- For safety reasons, we recommend that clients wear non-slip tread socks during sessions. They are available for purchase at the studios. No shoes are needed for CORE40™ sessions, and shoes are not permitted on the machines.
- Bring a hand towel as you will most likely sweat!
- We have a water dispenser, but some clients like to bring their own water bottle. For safety reasons, no glass bottles please.
- Wear comfortable clothes you can easily move in, much like you would for a yoga class.
- Jewelry is NOT a good idea.
- No strong perfumes or body products as some clients are allergic.
- Although we provide lockers at the studios for personal belongings, consider leaving valuables at home.