CORE40 Nob Hill, Marina, Lower Pac Heights and Noe-Mission are now open!
We’re so excited to have you back in our studio! Please know that the health and wellness of our members and staff is our top priority. We are following the safety and cleaning guidelines provided by the San Francisco Department of Public Health to ensure a clean and safe environment for you and your workouts.
Below you will find our Covid-19 FAQs. If you have a question that cannot be answered by reviewing the information on this page, please email our team at email@example.com and we’ll be happy to support you.
We follow the safety and cleaning guidelines provided by the San Francisco Department of Public Health.
Updated as of August 21, 2021
SAFETY AND CLEANING GUIDELINES
- All staff and clients are required to wear face covering inside the studio regardless of vaccination status.
- Vaccine verification required in order to attend class. You only need to show proof of vaccination once and we will note that on our system that you have been vaccine verified. We do not store your proof of vaccination on our database. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have a medical or religious exemption at least 48 hours before your scheduled class starts.
- All high traffic surfaces will be sanitized regularly with EPA approved disinfectant, which is proven to kill the coronavirus.
- Alcohol-based hand sanitizer will be readily available.
- Lockers, changing rooms and water dispensers will be available for clients to use.
- Grip socks will be required.
- HVAC system has been upgraded with Merve-13 filters. Additionally, we have installed UV light filters for extra protection.
- HEPA air filters will be turned on high during classes.
- Clients will be advised to book sessions in advance, to minimize front desk interaction.
MODIFICATIONS TO OPERATIONS
- We are reverting back to our previous schedule, the time in between classes will be reduced from 20 to 10 minutes.
- You must fill out a new waiver online prior to taking your first class back.
- You will be required to wipe down the Megaformer with disinfecting wipes before and after classes.
MODIFICATIONS IN TEACHING
Instructors will refrain from giving hands-on adjustments for now. If you need support during the workout, the instructor will provide verbal assistance.
Yes, in order for you to take an in-person class, you must sign a new release of liability waiver.
We are sorry to see you go and we’re of course happy to extend your expiration dates to give you time to see if you change your mind. Unfortunately, we do not offer refunds at this time but we can transfer those credits to another client. Please email us at email@example.com if you would like us to transfer your classes to another client.