CORE40 FRONT DESK TEAM
Community starts with you.
As a member of the CORE40 Front Desk team, not only are you excited to work hard and create results but also have a passion for transformational fitness. We are seeking client services focused individuals who are reliable, driven and team-oriented.
You believe health is wealth, and you practice daily healthy habits in your own life. You make friends and create communities everywhere you go. You believe in visualizing and putting in the work to create your own reality. You treat clients, your peers, instructors, management, and everyone around you the way you treat yourself — with compassion, love and ultimate respect.
Position: CORE40 Front Desk Team Member
Status: Part-time (minimum of 10 hours a week/maximum of 30 hours a week)
Compensation: $16.32/hr and monthly five class package
- Provide high level customer service and hospitality to clients
- Greet and check clients in
- Engage with clients individually before, and after class
- Deliver Megaformer machine demos to new clients
- Complete studio tours with new clients
- Remain knowledgeable on studio expectations, announcements and promotions
- Sell class packages & merchandise to clients
- Ensure complete knowledge of MindBody system
- Actively maintain studio cleanliness and organization between each class, which includes keeping studio supplies well-stocked
- Must have three or more days of availability, one of these days must be a Saturday or Sunday.
- Must be available to work a minimum of 10 hours per week.
- Prior front desk experience is a plus
- Comfortable using basic technology
- Excellent interpersonal skills & demonstrated emotional intelligence i.e. empathy, patience, and compassionate listening
- Friendly, outgoing personality and enjoys social interaction
- Exhibits enthusiasm for the studio and for the job
- Responds positively to job autonomy & takes pride in the work
- Optimistic attitude
- Has an eye for detail and cares for the studio’s appearance and cleanliness
- Works as a cohesive team with all team members to ensure efficiency and effectiveness
- Maintains a professional appearance and behavior
To apply email email@example.com with the subject line “CORE40 Front Desk Team Application”. Include your resume and a brief description stating why you would like to be a member of the CORE40 Front Desk Team.