We’re hiring at all of our San Francisco locations!
Community starts with you.
As a CORE40 SuperTrainer, you are a role model for every client. You believe health is wealth, and you practice daily healthy habits in your own life. You make friends and create communities everywhere you go. You believe in visualizing and putting in the work to create your own reality. You treat your peers, management, and everyone around you the way you treat yourself — with compassion, love and ultimate respect. Your role extends far beyond the physical — you transform the way clients feel about themselves, both mentally and physically. You are equally committed to your mental & physical health, because you know both are important to live a life filled with vitality and love.
As a CORE40 Instructor, you connect first with yourself, in order to connect more deeply with clients. You are a problem solver, a grower, and a seeker of truth.
Coaching clients is a form of your self expression and contribution, and, at the same time, you know it’s not about you — it’s to build a stronger, a healthier, and a happier world.
You participate in ongoing education, because you are committed to growth. You create effective routines, and you talk with clients before and after class.
You are passionate about connecting with your teammates and clients outside of the studio.
1. Utilizing the CORE40 formula for an effective class and on a weekly basis, you’ll build routines and write thoughtful and meditative intentions
2. Check clients in when no intern is present
3. Engage with clients individually before, during and after class
4. Respond to feedback
-Management will provide feedback periodically, you will be responsible for integrating the feedback into your classes
5. Remain knowledgeable on studio expectations, announcements and promotions
6. Sell basic intro packages & merchandise to clients when no intern is present
7. Adhere to the CORE40 class evaluation standards before class, during class, and after class
8. Attend at least 2 continuing education workshops a year
9. Regular posts on social media (Facebook & Instagram)
Former meditation or mindfulness training is a plus
Prior experience instructing cycle classes is a plus
Comfortable using basic technology
Active on Facebook and/or Instagram
Excellent interpersonal skills & demonstrated emotional intelligence i.e. empathy, patience, and compassionate listening
Friendly, outgoing personality and enjoys social interaction
Exhibits enthusiasm for the studio and for the job
Enjoys wearing multiple hats
Responds positively to job autonomy & takes pride in the work
Has an eye for detail and cares for the studio’s appearance and cleanliness
Works as a cohesive team with all team members to ensure efficiency and effectiveness
Willingness to practice and grow
Maintains a professional appearance and behavior
To apply for an audition send your resume to email@example.com!
Interested? Read more and apply here!