CORE40 Nob Hill, Marina and Noe-Mission are now open!
CORE40 SOMA will reopen on June 22 and CORE40 LPH will reopen on June 27.
Yes, in order for you to take an in-person class, you must sign a new release of liability waiver.
We follow the safety and cleaning guidelines provided by the San Francisco Department of Public Health.
Updated as of June 13, 2021
SAFETY AND CLEANING GUIDELINES
- All high traffic surfaces will be sanitized regularly with EPA approved disinfectant, which is proven to kill the coronavirus.
- Alcohol-based hand sanitizer will be readily available.
- As of June 15, 2021, clients who have been fully vaccinated may choose whether to wear a face covering or not. Unvaccinated clients will still be required to wear a face covering at all times when inside the studio. Clients will self-attest to their vaccination status.
- Starting June 15, 2021, lockers, changing rooms and water dispensers will be available for clients to use.
- Grip socks will be required.
- HVAC system has been upgraded with Merve-13 filters. Additionally, we have installed UV light filters for extra protection.
- HEPA air filters will be turned on high during classes.
- Clients will be advised to book sessions in advance, to minimize front desk interaction.
MODIFICATIONS TO OPERATIONS
- Time between classes will be increased from 10 minutes to 20 minutes for the being to limit the number of people in the studio at a given time. We will re-evaluate class times in the coming weeks. Please arrive NO MORE than 10 minutes before the scheduled class starts.
- You must fill out a new waiver online prior to taking your first class back.
- You will be required to wipe down the Megaformer with disinfecting wipes before and after classes.
MODIFICATIONS IN TEACHING
Instructors will refrain from giving hands-on adjustments for now. If you need support during the workout, the instructor will provide verbal assistance.
We’ve got you covered on the backend, so you’ll be able to book any unused classes when we reopen. Your autopay membership is frozen for the duration of the shutdown period. All other expiration dates for packages will be extended, so you’ll be able to start wherever you left off in your intro month, or class package.
We are sorry to see you go and we’re of course happy to extend your expiration dates to give you time to see if you change your mind. Unfortunately, we do not offer refunds at this time but we can transfer those credits to another client. Please email us if you would like us to transfer your classes to another client.
No. Upon our reopening, please email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) to unfreeze your package or membership. You will be able to start wherever you left off.
Yes, we understand. Please email us if you would like to keep your account frozen upon our reopening.