Things to Know
— this policy is to ensure your safety and enjoyment! You will also need a minute to fill out the studio waiver.
Sign up is easy! Go to the “Log in/Sign up” button on the top right of our website, select your preferred studio (or in CORE40 lingo, your “home studio”) and follow instructions for completing your profile. Please note that we have separate systems for our San Francisco and San Diego regions. Selecting the correct studio on the Log in/Sign up drop down when creating your profile is important. If you created your profile in the wrong region, just email us and we’ll get you assigned to the correct region. You can sign up for one of our convenient autopay options, or purchase individual or packages of classes. We have an easy-to-use and extremely secure software system to assist you in reserving sessions. If you forget your password or need more information, just send us an email. It is always best to reserve your sessions online to guarantee you have a machine available. However, please note that we welcome drop-ins and will release reserved spots to drop-in clients at the start of class time, so don’t be late!
- For safety reasons, we recommend that clients wear non-slip tread socks during sessions. They are available for purchase at the studios. No shoes are needed for CORE40™ sessions, and shoes are not permitted on the machines.
- Bring a hand towel as you will most likely sweat!
- We have a water dispenser, but some clients like to bring their own water bottle. For safety reasons, no glass bottles please.
- Wear comfortable clothes you can easily move in, much like you would for a yoga class.
- Jewelry is NOT a good idea.
- No strong perfumes or body products as some clients are allergic.
- Although we provide lockers at the studios for personal belongings, consider leaving valuables at home.